Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 25, 2010 at 11:20 pm in reply to: Mozart Clarinet Concerto in A (Adagio) arranged for Harp #149504
armande-fryatt
ParticipantThank you I certainly appreciate that
armande-fryatt
ParticipantHave you tried Cortaflex joint supplement?
Armande
armande-fryatt
ParticipantHi Alice
Thank you for your advice, that’s very helpful!
What’s Wyoming like? I’m in the UK and play in very old buildings and churches, with a lot of wonky floors! I guess you have different scenery to us.
Armande
armande-fryatt
ParticipantI’m finding that people are booking me very much last minute because it is perceived as a
armande-fryatt
ParticipantGuys, you’re so right.
Re-writing my contract as we speak!!
armande-fryatt
ParticipantYes, I think you’re right, it’s from sitting down too long. I think I am too worried that the client thinks I am not working hard enough if I take breaks!
armande-fryatt
ParticipantThank you I certainly appreciate your time with these suggestions!
armande-fryatt
ParticipantI’ve noticed that I can get back pain if I carry too much tension. See a good teacher and they may surprise you in the way you are holding yourself
armande-fryatt
Participantthanks i think i will get them changed when it goes for a service. Thanks for your reply
-
AuthorPosts