harpcolumn

Would anyone be interested in….

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Would anyone be interested in….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

EDIT: I LISTED ANOTHER ITEM IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!!!

Hi,

I’m preparing for a move and I’m trying to get rid of a lot of things I don’t feel that I need (in some sort of attempt to try and live more like a minimalist lol). Anyway, I have a couple harp-y decoration things I received as gifts but never used and would like to give them to someone on here.

I have a puzzle, not sure what size or how many pieces (never used it), that comes in a tin container w/ a harp illustration and it says “A beautiful melody lifts the spirit…So harp on it”
    http://www.zazzle.com/harp_on_it_jigsaw_puzzle-116900537815499913

Also I have a 10″ tall music box pedal harp w/ a case. I found it online here:
    http://www.musicboxattic.com/simply-classy-grand-brown-harp-music-box.html?gdftrk=gdfV25409_a_7c2944_a_7c10964_a_7csimply_d_classy_d_grand_d_brown_d_harp_d_music_d_box#.UnafS_lQF8E

I do have pictures if you’d like me to send to you but like I said, I haven’t used or displayed either item. All I’m asking for price is the amount it would cost to package and ship it (and tracking, if you want that option), paid via paypal. I would just send them out to whomever wants them but I’m trying not to spend any extra money right now. Let me know if anyone is interested. Please respond to the post as these will be first come/first serve (if there even is any interest).

Thanks 🙂

Tracey

marcia-farkas
    Participant

Hi Tracey,
    They both sound good to me:)
    216-219-0051
    Marcia

marcia-farkas
    Participant

Let me know what I owe you. I live in Lakewood, Ohio 44107

Hi Marcia,

I’ll send you a message on music stand 🙂

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I have one more thing I found! I have a music book that I got when I rented my Ogden from L&H, its Fun from the First with the Lyon and Healy Lever Harp Vol. 1, by Samuel Milligan. This is a pretty useful beginner book. My harp teacher recommended it to me and I bought it on Amazon before I realized that L&H provided it with my Ogden rental paperwork! Its brand new and I’ll just mail it out if anyone wants it!

Angela Biggs

I’ll take it! Books like that are great resources for workshops. I’ll send you a message.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies