harpcolumn

Which harp sweetener for iStrobosoft, H1 or H3?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Which harp sweetener for iStrobosoft, H1 or H3?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michele
    Participant

Hello all~

For those of you using iStrobosoft, which harp sweetener did you choose for a pedal harp?

H1 is the standard stretch and H3 is a milder stretch.
    Because it’s an in-app purchase I thought I’d check here before buying.

Thanks for your input.

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

I bought the Peterson iStroboSoft tuner a couple years ago. The only sweetener was simply for a 47 string harp. I went to the website and see there are two options now. You may have to call or email them. I am curious, too. The tuner is VERY accurate and was well worth the extra money for the sweetener. I found the tuner works better with an iPhone than iPad. The harp tech said the mic is more sensitive in the iPhone.

Michele
    Participant

Well guess what? The modest $5.99 price for the Harp sweetener includes all 3 sweeteners: H1, H2, and H3! I decided to use H3 first and I like it thus far.

Thanks to your tip about the microphone, I installed the app on my iPhone as well. I do really like the eye chart size letters on the Ipad though.

One small issue I had though was the inability to tune the lowest 2-3 wires. The readings were all over the place on both the iPad and iPhone. After reverting to my Sonic Research Turbo Tuner and plug in pickup I was able to tune those wires immediately, so I don’t know what the problem was with the app.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.