harpcolumn

Where to rent a small harp for travel?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Young Harpists Where to rent a small harp for travel?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sheila Haney
    Participant

Urgent, anyone know where to rent a small harp with levers for 1 month only? I need a harp with 26-29 strings, full levers, and small enough to carry. My problem is, I will be away from my pedal harp for the whole month of June then come home to July harp camp, recitals and concerts. I will be in the Ashville N.C. area in June but, will pay shipment from elsewhere if needed.

Sheila,

I teach harp and acquired small rental harps over the years to help beginners before they might decide to invest in their own harp, or discontinue the instrument. All of those rental harps were eventually sold, after renting harps for thirty years was just too much trouble, but for that length of time it enabled families to more easily give their children a chance to try harp with little financial strain.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Young Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.