harpcolumn

website issues- harp column doesn't answer

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Website Issues and Feature Requests website issues- harp column doesn't answer

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sylvia
    Participant

When I try to insert uploaded music files to the page in my blog, it won’t do it.

How can I do this, please?

Sylvia
    Participant

I got it by going to the box on the right.  At the bottom, I set it for link to media file.

Hi Sylvia:

Glad you got the problem sorted out.

We’d like to clarify that we did respond quickly to your personal email over the weekend. We think that’s pretty good service ;-).

–Kim at Harp Column

balfour-knight
    Participant

Thanks, Kim, for helping Sylvia.  I have always experienced great service from all of you at Harp Column and both Carol Lynn and I enjoy your magazine  and website immensely.  So sorry that my busy performing schedule did not allow me to attend any of the festivities at Rabun Gap this summer.  We really missed seeing you good folks.  Hope Sylvia has sorted out all of this website “stuff.”  I still feel like a “caveman” doing some of it, too!

Harp Hugs and best wishes to all of you,

Balfour (and Carol Lynn)

balfour-knight
    Participant

This may not be the correct place to enter this, but lately I cannot get “happening now” to come up on my computer.  Is it just down temporarily?  Thanks!

balfour-knight
    Participant

Thanks–“happening now” is working well this morning!  A happy Sunday to all of you!

Best wishes,

Balfour

Hi Balfour:

So sorry! We did have a problem over the weekend causing our front page to not display correctly for a short time. Looks like you caught us! It should be fixed now, but let us know if you see any other issues.

–Kim at Harp Column

balfour-knight
    Participant

Thanks, Kim.  “Happening Now” is not responding right now, it just says “no activity found.  Please try another filter.”  It is a mystery to me why it worked last time I was online, but now it is not.  I appreciate your kind attention to all these little “quirks in the system.”

Harp Hugs,

Balfour

Hi Balfour:

That’s strange, I’m not able to duplicate that from my end. Are you signed in when you click the link? Can you send me the url?

–Kim at Harp Column

Hi Balfour:

That’s strange, I’m not able to duplicate that from my end. Are you signed in when you click the link? Can you send me the url?

–Kim at Harp Column

balfour-knight
    Participant

Hi, Kim,

Thanks so much–it is working perfectly now.  Strange……………

Have a great day!

Balfour

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.