Wanted: Dusty Strings Walnut FH36, Rees Walnut Aberdeen, Webster 18th Century or Marini Roma Rosa Padauk Harp

• Participant
    l-gibson on #70476

Wanted: Gently Used Dusty Strings Walnut FH36, Rees Walnut Aberdeen, Webster 18th Century, Webster Classic or Marini Roma Rosa Padauk Harp around $2,000 in the MD/PA/VA areas. Please email me if you know anyone parting with one of these harps. Thanks so much! :-)

Participant
    shelby-m on #70477

A friendly warning: it will probably be hard to get a Dusty Strings Walnut FH36 in good condition for $2,000.

Participant
    l-gibson on #70478

Hi! Yes, I realize it may be hard to find a Dusty36 Walnut

Participant
    rod-wagoner on #70479

You might check with Meko and Allende Franco at Harpsforyou.com.

Participant
    l-gibson on #70480

Oh fiddlesticks… it looks like I missed this beautiful Dusty Strings FH36 that sold for $2250 on eBay… if anyone sees another like this, please let me know! Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260832647532

Participant
    tamara-murphy on #70481

Hi there! I know this goes back to August, but did you ever find your harp? I may have a lead on a beautiful, perfect condition Rees Glen Aulin. If i remember, it was walnut and maple with their gorgeous decorative leaf pattern. Let me know if you’re interested, and I’ll track it down.

Participant
    Stephanie Hinshaw on #70482

There is a Dusty Strings FH36S in Walnut for sale out in Chico, Ca for $3000.

Participant
    Anne Belliveau on #70483

Hi Tamara!
    I am interested to find more out about this Glen Aulin!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.