harpcolumn

Wanted: Dusty Strings Walnut FH36, Rees Walnut Aberdeen, Webster 18th Century or Marini Roma Rosa Padauk Harp

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Wanted: Dusty Strings Walnut FH36, Rees Walnut Aberdeen, Webster 18th Century or Marini Roma Rosa Padauk Harp

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    l-gibson
    Participant

Wanted: Gently Used Dusty Strings Walnut FH36, Rees Walnut Aberdeen, Webster 18th Century, Webster Classic or Marini Roma Rosa Padauk Harp around $2,000 in the MD/PA/VA areas. Please email me if you know anyone parting with one of these harps. Thanks so much! :-)

shelby-m
    Participant

A friendly warning: it will probably be hard to get a Dusty Strings Walnut FH36 in good condition for $2,000.

l-gibson
    Participant

Hi! Yes, I realize it may be hard to find a Dusty36 Walnut

rod-wagoner
    Participant

You might check with Meko and Allende Franco at Harpsforyou.com.

l-gibson
    Participant

Oh fiddlesticks… it looks like I missed this beautiful Dusty Strings FH36 that sold for $2250 on eBay… if anyone sees another like this, please let me know! Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260832647532

tamara-murphy
    Participant

Hi there! I know this goes back to August, but did you ever find your harp? I may have a lead on a beautiful, perfect condition Rees Glen Aulin. If i remember, it was walnut and maple with their gorgeous decorative leaf pattern. Let me know if you’re interested, and I’ll track it down.

Stephanie Hinshaw
    Participant

There is a Dusty Strings FH36S in Walnut for sale out in Chico, Ca for $3000.

Anne Belliveau
    Participant

Hi Tamara!
    I am interested to find more out about this Glen Aulin!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.