harpcolumn

Vlog on international competition preparation

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Vlog on international competition preparation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Would anybody be interested in following this? I was thinking of starting one (via youtube) and updating it every week, every other week, or whatever other increment of time seems appropriate. I figure that people would also be more inclined to watch if they were able to submit vlog topic ideas for me discuss in the videos. What do you all think?

~Sam

What is a vlog?
    It seems to me your preparation should be private. I don’t think you need to broadcast yourself, especially if it is in a way that cannot be controlled, or removed from the internet. I would call it overexposure. And possibly quite embarassing. A written journal might be quite interesting to some people. I just don’t like the idea of living publicly, especially for the young adults.

unknown-user
    Participant

A vlog is just a written journal, as you say, delivered orally through a video. They are popular because they can be made quickly and visual aides can be employed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.