harpcolumn

Virtual Harp Circle Revisited

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Virtual Harp Circle Revisited

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

About six months ago, we formed a beginners virtual harp circle group on yahoogroups.com. I imagine there might be new members who have joined here since then who might have an interest in this smaller group where most all are on the same playing field.

Its a place where we can compare notes on what we are working on. In fact, a lot of us are working from the same books. Its also a place where we can ask all our questions without fear of it being the zillionth time asked on the main boards. And, its a place to share what we are doing, how we are doing, and where we want to go. Being a smaller group, we also have opportunity to get to know each other a bit better.

Just search yahoogroups for “virtual harp circle” and that should take you where you need to be to join.

If you have a problem fnding us, just let me know and I will send you a link off list.

You will be welcome to come and sit a spell.

Cyndee

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies