harpcolumn

Understanding harp design

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Understanding harp design

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

I have been looking for material (books, periodicals,etc.) with information (as detailed as possible) about folk harp design, and what

elements must be taken into consideration when designing and/or building a harp.

unknown-user
    Participant

Last weekend in music instrument building workshop/class, I came across a book called “Folk Harps”

unknown-user
    Participant

there is a group call harpmakers at yahoogroups…they talk about harp plans, books, and custom designs…join them!

unknown-user
    Participant

I have a copy of Folk Harps by Gildas Jaffrennou and could have a copy made as a bound book for around $60 plus shipping which would come to around $15 (as I live in Japan). Let me know. –Don Kenny

Zen Sojourner
    Participant

There’s a copy of this book on abebooks.

unknown-user
    Participant

“Musicmakers” has a very detailed book on harp design and construction. —-or just order a set of his plans and build and learn.

Rufus Gill
    Participant

Hi Don,

Is it at all possible for you to arrange a copy for me of “Folk Harps” by Gildas Jaffrenou. I live in Australia and am an apprentice for a Harp maker here.

Rufus

Brinda Shah
    Participant

It is also very important to consider in case of design related to diamond jewelry. Will surely give a great assumption if taken wisely.

Brinda Shah
    Participant

I have been searching for designs related to diamond jewelry for my wedding occasion. Hope you assist me some of them other than harp.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies