column

Understanding harp design

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Understanding harp design

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

I have been looking for material (books, periodicals,etc.) with information (as detailed as possible) about folk harp design, and what

elements must be taken into consideration when designing and/or building a harp.

unknown-user
    Participant

Last weekend in music instrument building workshop/class, I came across a book called “Folk Harps”

unknown-user
    Participant

there is a group call harpmakers at yahoogroups…they talk about harp plans, books, and custom designs…join them!

unknown-user
    Participant

I have a copy of Folk Harps by Gildas Jaffrennou and could have a copy made as a bound book for around $60 plus shipping which would come to around $15 (as I live in Japan). Let me know. –Don Kenny

Zen Sojourner
    Participant

There’s a copy of this book on abebooks.

unknown-user
    Participant

“Musicmakers” has a very detailed book on harp design and construction. —-or just order a set of his plans and build and learn.

Rufus Gill
    Participant

Hi Don,

Is it at all possible for you to arrange a copy for me of “Folk Harps” by Gildas Jaffrenou. I live in Australia and am an apprentice for a Harp maker here.

Rufus

Brinda Shah
    Participant

It is also very important to consider in case of design related to diamond jewelry. Will surely give a great assumption if taken wisely.

Brinda Shah
    Participant

I have been searching for designs related to diamond jewelry for my wedding occasion. Hope you assist me some of them other than harp.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.