column

To June Zydek

Home Forums Coffee Break To June Zydek

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kay-lister

June, I have the exact music stand and my husband did cut it down for me.

Hi

kay-lister

June,

My husband repositioned the screws that hold the legs so that the

Thanks Kay….I’m not sure I understand this. I have to go home and look at it. We’ve been pondering this whole thing. Last night we decided we will take it to a master woodworker we know and he will figure something out so that it will work.

I look forward to talking to you about pedal harps. I absolutely LOVE my harp. My teacher played Automne by Grandjany

kay-lister

Hi June,

How’s the music stand coming along? Did you get it adjusted?

Not yet. It’s sitting in the curve of the piano and I use it with my private voice students, but we need to contact the woodworking guy my husband knows, and this is a busy time right now in our lives. We’ll get to it. Thanks for asking. 🙂

Just thought I’d let you know that he did fix it up for me this summer. He found a child’s mirror — damaged — for $1.00. The base was hot pink, criss-cross wood….just exactly what it needed. He brought it home……sprayed it a walnut brown to match the stand. Then he took the screws out of the pole altogether and cut down the big chunk at the bottom. He screwed the center pole onto the base, and it looks and works just perfectly for me now. I needed it when I played the Renaissance faire here, so he did that for me this past summer.

Briggs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.