column

Therapy Harp

Home Forums Coffee Break Therapy Harp

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

Hi everyone – it’s been a long time since I’ve posted here.

Has anyone here had any experience with doing Harp Therapy? Years ago my teacher went to a seminar and said it was all “hooey.” I’m not ready to say that until I look into it for myself.

Does anyone

Hi Pat,

If you post on harplist over at Yahoo and ping Julie in Michigan, you can get some information.

Briggsie

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

I never done anything at Yahoo. I just took a quick look and got a little lost. Do you have a link that would direct me in the right direction?

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Harplist/messages?o=1

I think you will have to sign up to post, but you can read, I believe.

Briggsie

unknown-user
    Participant
    cynthy-johnson
    Participant

Regarding “Harp Therapy”, which is

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi, for those harpists who are certified harp therapy practitioners but not music therapists, may I know if you encounter any resistance from the music therapists you meet?

Music therapy itself is very new in my location and the local music therapists are very sensitive about any perceived encroachment on their territory especially with the use of the word “therapy”. I’m not sure just explaining the difference between harp therapy and music therapy will work.

cynthy-johnson
    Participant

Hi … I would be happy to …

I am a Certified Therapeutic Harp Practitioner (CTHP), and I have been working as one for the past 5 years.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.