harpcolumn

the ultimate in harp bling!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories the ultimate in harp bling!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Sid Humphreys
    Participant

Does anybody know who the maker of this harp is? I know it is from the Vercase home in Abu Dhabi, those are Swarovski crystals, and I believe the harp owner is named Anna.

jimmy-h
    Participant

If Liberace played the harp…

carl-swanson
    Participant

It looks like a hood ornament for a pimpmobile.

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

I wonder what the bench and tuning key look like.

Tacye
    Participant

Judging by the dark oval logo and its position it looks like a Selena harp to me.

Sid Humphreys
    Participant

Thank you Tacye! I think that’s it!

barbara-brundage
    Participant

There’s a little more info here, and a pic or two without the Photoshop Starburst filter:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150231380231765.317873.174811606764&type=3

EDIT They said it would be available for purchase but somehow it doesn’t seem to have made it to market. 🙂

Sylvia
    Participant

I wonder why anyone would put a mic by the strings. The sound doesn’t come out there. The lady looks really elegant… seems like she is looking at the person on the stairs. I guess that’s a high-backed chair she’s sitting on. The harp is nice, but I got caught up just looking at the harpist.
    A harp like that would look good at a fancy hotel brunch. Hotels everywhere should buy them. Then harpists could just come in and play them!

Tacye
    Participant

That mic positioning is for the harpist to talk into it.

Sylvia
    Participant

Mmm. Wonder what she says. Too bad they didn’t include any audio. The mic kind of wrecks the pic…would be prettier without it.

natalie-wagner–2
    Participant

Wow my Aunt would love that bling-bling harp! Or younger girls who liked princesses! Oh or disco queens! Hahaha, I actually kind of like it, but I don’t think I’d ever want to own it.

Sid Humphreys
    Participant

I discovered yesterday, with the help of Charles Hooper, that this is a Russian harp; a #12 Selena that has been “refinished” by a 2nd party. It was the black oval logo plaque that identified it!

Charles
    Participant

Carl, You crack me up!

mia-strayer
    Participant

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh my stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want one of those
    I love bling
    I hope that comes in a necklace
    is that a real harp?????
    That would be cool if that were an actual harp you can play on
    That would be pretty with emeralds in it too
    Or maybe even a little gold
    I’m just curious what kind of style of Harp would that be

Sid Humphreys
    Participant

Mia, it is a real harp

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies