the ultimate in harp bling!

• Spectator
    Sid Humphreys on #78157

Does anybody know who the maker of this harp is? I know it is from the Vercase home in Abu Dhabi, those are Swarovski crystals, and I believe the harp owner is named Anna.

jimmy-h on #78158

If Liberace played the harp…

Participant
    carl-swanson on #78159

It looks like a hood ornament for a pimpmobile.

Participant
    Gretchen Cover on #78160

I wonder what the bench and tuning key look like.

Participant
    Tacye on #78161

Judging by the dark oval logo and its position it looks like a Selena harp to me.

Spectator
    Sid Humphreys on #78162

Thank you Tacye! I think that’s it!

Participant
    barbara-brundage on #78163

There’s a little more info here, and a pic or two without the Photoshop Starburst filter:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150231380231765.317873.174811606764&type=3

EDIT They said it would be available for purchase but somehow it doesn’t seem to have made it to market. 🙂

Participant
    Sylvia on #78164

I wonder why anyone would put a mic by the strings. The sound doesn’t come out there. The lady looks really elegant… seems like she is looking at the person on the stairs. I guess that’s a high-backed chair she’s sitting on. The harp is nice, but I got caught up just looking at the harpist.
    A harp like that would look good at a fancy hotel brunch. Hotels everywhere should buy them. Then harpists could just come in and play them!

Participant
    Tacye on #78165

That mic positioning is for the harpist to talk into it.

Participant
    Sylvia on #78166

Mmm. Wonder what she says. Too bad they didn’t include any audio. The mic kind of wrecks the pic…would be prettier without it.

Participant
    natalie-wagner–2 on #78167

Wow my Aunt would love that bling-bling harp! Or younger girls who liked princesses! Oh or disco queens! Hahaha, I actually kind of like it, but I don’t think I’d ever want to own it.

Spectator
    Sid Humphreys on #78168

I discovered yesterday, with the help of Charles Hooper, that this is a Russian harp; a #12 Selena that has been “refinished” by a 2nd party. It was the black oval logo plaque that identified it!

Participant
    Charles on #78169

Carl, You crack me up!

Participant
    mia-strayer on #78170

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh my stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want one of those
    I love bling
    I hope that comes in a necklace
    is that a real harp?????
    That would be cool if that were an actual harp you can play on
    That would be pretty with emeralds in it too
    Or maybe even a little gold
    I’m just curious what kind of style of Harp would that be

Spectator
    Sid Humphreys on #78171

Mia, it is a real harp

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.