column

teach harp by webcam on internet

Home Forums Teaching the Harp teach harp by webcam on internet

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Eve McTelenn
    Participant

Hello !

My name is Eve McTelenn, I’m French harp player and teacher too. Recently because my students travel a lot, we must find a new solution to teach harp, and you developp internet live teaching by use webcam video and use windows live messenger like support. and it is work !

Yes, I have used this system, from University of British Columbia’s Telestudios. I taught one student at McGill University a while ago, as part of an experiment. It was amazing; as though we were in the same room. I am doing one this week for a group of six students in Calgary. The technology at UBC and McGill is state-of-the-art, with three high-definition plasma-screen televisions and high-definition cameras. The images are life-sized, and there is no delay in the sound.

What a great idea!

Eve McTelenn
    Participant

Hello again !

I see that in France we are a

Eve McTelenn
    Participant

Hello again !

I see that in France we are a

unknown-user
    Participant

Eve, that is a brilliant ideal.. I loved checking out your web page.. As well as your My Space.. Beautiful playing by you and I’m just starting to check out all your My space friends as well.. Quite a talented group of friends you have posted there. Thank you so much for posting this here. I’m curious if anyone is doing this in the states here as well. Think it is a excellent ideal. Ken

unknown-user
    Participant

Eve I have to thank you again for your My Space link,
    http://www.myspace.com/evemctelenn

I just spent the last three hours going through some of the other folks that you have listed in your friends space their.. Just been through a few..

Eve McTelenn
    Participant

hello !

welle, I know C��cile corbel, she was my teacher many years ago ! and now she can live to her music ! great !

see my website :

http://www.evemctelenn.com/biography.htm

I put new intro video about my method :

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=126968668&n=126968668&MyToken=0b7de545-b919-46db-b88e-9500368c0734

see if it work !

if one day you want to try, I ‘m ready !

regards

Eve

unknown-user
    Participant

Eve, yes it works fine.. I open a MySpace as well. I never new it had so much to offer.

Eve McTelenn
    Participant

hello Ken !

No I don’t know what harp Lily Neil use but Ask her !

regards !

Eve McTelenn

(you want help creative music, buy my mp3 version music !)

unknown-user
    Participant

She uses a Triplett harp. Cherry wood, Spruce sound board which is beautiful with the wood lines on it. Very pleasent young lady.. Cecile Corbel drop a note too.. Very nice folks.. ken

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.