harpcolumn

Style 12 for sale

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Style 12 for sale

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    carl-swanson
    Participant

I did something incredibly stupid. I got two inquiries from my company web site recently asking about a style 12 that I had for sale. I completely forgot that there was one on my site and I told both people that it was a mistake and that I did not have a style 12 for sale at the moment. UGH!!!

I do have a style 12 for sale. So if either of the people who contacted me read this, please contact me again. I apologize. I inadvertently deleted your emails. So I have no way of contacting you now.

Carl, look back in your “delete” files; you may find those contacts after all. Just now, being intrigued by your problem, I was able to go back through 3 full pages of my deleted messages, totaling 93. Unless it was quite some time ago that you deleted yours, there might still be hope!

carl-swanson
    Participant

Patricia- The problem is that I got both of these emails in the past two weeks and just last week went through all my emails and deleted probably 1,000 emails and then emptied the delete folder. I may contact a computer retrieval service and see if they can recover deleted files.

kreig-kitts

Does your email keep an archive of sent messages? If so your responses might include their original messages but should at least have thir addresses.

carl-swanson
    Participant

Kreig- That occurred to me after reading Patricia’s email. I went into Sent messages(which I never delete) and got the address of one of them at least. I think I deleted the other one before responding to her. In addition, she was someplace in asia.

jessica-wolff
    Participant

Carl, if I had the money, I’d jump at it!

darth-mom
    Participant

Carl,
    Try contacting the company that provides your email service.

carl-swanson
    Participant

I emailed earthlink, but they said they don’t have access to that. Is it possible that a computer geek could go into my computer and find it? If not, at least I was able to retrieve one.

darth-mom
    Participant

There are email recovery programs available that would allow you to try it yourself, but some of them have the potential to damage your computer, so yes, I recommend you get a geek to do it for you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies