harpcolumn

Strings for Hidden Valley Harp

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Strings for Hidden Valley Harp

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne Bonnen
    Participant

Hi, I recently purchased a preowned Hidden Valley Minuet Harp and cannot reach this harp maker to purchase the appropriate strings. Does anyone have the string specs for the Minuet Harp? Any information would be greatly appreciated, Thank you. Suzanne

barbara-brundage
    Participant

The contact info I have for them is:

1007 Howard Avenue # 10, Escondido, CA, 92029-2044.

Phone: (760) 743-0747

barbara-brundage
    Participant

Forgot to say, if you can’t get in touch with them, I’d try Robinson’s, since I’m sure they would have the string charts for those harps.

Suzanne Bonnen
    Participant

Thank you Barbara your info helped.I just spoke to Scott at Hidden Valley Harps, they had experienced some on-line issues and don’t have their website up anymore.

barbara-brundage
    Participant

Great, I’m glad you were able to reach them.

Melissa Kahley
    Participant

Ive tried the Hidden Valley phone number and left messages, does anyone have their email address?

laurie-nielsen
    Participant

Hello Everyone! Kristy at Hidden Valley Harps has asked me to provide strings for her harp models. I have the string charts. She is having health problems. Please call or email me. I am happy to help. Laurie Nielsen Markwood Heavenly Strings & Cases
    541 535-7700 mwstrings@markwoodstrings.com

Sophie Graf
    Spectator

<span style=”font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 25.998px;”>I have a HVH Leprechaun and I recently lost the tuning key. It doesn’t seem to fit a standard size (pedal harp) tuning key. Does anyone know what kind of tuning key would work? Also, did they go out of business?</span>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.