harpcolumn

Strangest questions asked…

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Strangest questions asked…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    eliza-morrison
    Participant

I think he envisioned climbing up onto it somehow and sitting astride it like a horse. Maybe he thought that when his weight broke the neck, the $20 he offered would be more than enough to have it repaired?!
    I think he wandered off when he realized I was not going to playfully banter with him on that topic or any other topic. I was pretty frosty.

Natalya Zarraga
    Participant

Haha, these stories are great! Love them.

Once at a gig, someone asked me if my harp was a cello. I was incredulous, but politely laughed and told them no.

Another time at a park, I was playing my harp, and two teenage girls came up to me and asked to take a picture. I told them yes, and then they were like, “Oh, I love that. What is it…?” I don’t know if maybe they just forgot in the split second they were asking me, but they didn’t seem to know it was a harp. Hm.

emma-graham
    Participant

I had a similar bizarre moment when a wedding guest came up and said how much they love the harp. They said they had been to a brilliant harp recital by Jaqueline Du Pre!! I didn’t know what to say.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies