harpcolumn

storm harpists?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break storm harpists?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sylvia
    Participant

I wanted to reply to the other thread, but this ummm lovely forum wouldn’t let me post a reply, only a new thread.
    Anyway, I’m wondering if a lot of harpists are still picking up the pieces from that nightmare on the East Coast. Seems like it would have affectd a lot of our people. That could be a reason the forum isn’t very active …maybe it’s not just the disappointing format.

HBrock25
    Keymaster

Hey Sylvia — are you still having problems posting replies? Can you tell me what browser you’re using, I’m anxious to get this fixed.

HBrock25
    Keymaster

Also, I’d love further suggestions on the forum design and format. Personally I think this design is a major improvement over the old forums, especially with the addition of search, tagging, photo upload, sound clips, and so on. I know we were lacking a bunch of features at first but I feel like we’ve about made them up (and I should have the posts from the old forum loaded today with any luck). Given the new, larger font, are there other things you’d like to see changed?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.