harpcolumn

Source for Loveland levers?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Source for Loveland levers?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alan Zenreich
    Participant

We just acquired a 26 string

Stephanie Hinshaw
    Participant

I just checked the Dusty Strings website and they listed Loveland levers, ‘a la carte’, for $12 each. Now I don’t know if you have to get that price when you order a harp from them or if they will sell you a few. The link is:

http://www.dustystrings.com/instrumentbuilding/harps/options/additionalsharpinglevers/tabid/440/Default.aspx

The only other place I’ve seen is from Music Makers kit site for $14/ea.

Just remember, you get what you pay for.

Good Luck.

Alan, if you type in your search engine: Robert Bunker, levers for harps, you will get many choices to go further. The eighth link down the page has his direct contact information. Mr. Bunker designed the Loveland lever. I have no idea whether he will sell to retail customers or only wholesale

Alan Zenreich
    Participant

Patricia,

I did quite a detailed search before posting the question, and found lots of makers using these levers. The harp is a Dusty Strings Allegro 26, so I may just go through the maker, but was hoping to find a supplier without their markup.

I generally prefer Truitt levers, but I want to match the existing levers on this harp.

stephen-vardy
    Participant

Dusty has created a longer shank on their levers under special agreement with Loveland.

Buying from Dusty insures that they are the same as on your harp.

Other sources may vary.

Stephen Vardy

http://www.westcoastharps.com

Disclaimer: We sell Dusty Strings products in Canada.

stephen-vardy
    Participant

PS: Dusty has a great lever installing kit too.

S

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics