Selling a new Sharpsicle harp.

Posted In: Amateur Harpists

Gerardo Pavone on #156027

Hi. I hope that this is the right section of the forum to place a harp for sale. If not, I apologize with the administrators !
    I am selling a new Sharpsicle harp,black, made in US by the Harpsicle Harp Company. As opposed to the basic and less expensive Harpsicle model, this nice 26 strings harp has levers that allow to play in 6 different keys. I personally bought the harp three weeks ago at Long & Mc Quade in Windsor, Ontario, on the other side of the river from Detroit where I live. I paid $ 560.00 for it. I am selling it just because I am a guitar player, wanted to try the harp and decided to stick with my acoustic guitar. The Harpsicle is in immaculate condition, I played it no more than one hour, always at home. It comes with a book and CD. For more info, please go to : http://www.harpsicle.com You can also see several videos of Harpsicle harps on You Tube.
    I prefer to sell the harp inside the United States, I had past bad experiences with Customs opening a package and not re-packing it in a proper and safe way.
    I am asking for 420.00 plus shipping expenses, to be calculated based on the buyer’s location. If interested, please e-mail me at gpavone@comcast.net. Thanks ! Gerardo

Participant
    frank-pianki on #156028

I sent you an email

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.