column

Searching for a teacher near Santa Cruz, CA

Home Forums Teaching the Harp Searching for a teacher near Santa Cruz, CA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Audrey Nickel
    Participant

I’m a beginner on the lever harp (been teaching myself for about five months, but would really like some professional instruction to keep myself from bad habits).

louise-vickerman
    Participant

Hi Audrey, I noticed you had not gotten back any answers re. teachers in the Santa Cruz area yet… Although I live in Salt Lake City my mother in law lives in Santa Cruz (Seabright Beach area) and we go to visit her several times a year. I will actually be there this coming weekend (Sat. June 17 – Mon. June 19) so if you are interested in having me give you some advice/instruction let me know! I am a professional pedal harpist but being originally from Scotland and starting out on clarsach I am familiar with non pedal harp technique & repertoire. Email me privately for my cell# if you want to get together this weekend.

Audrey Nickel
    Participant

Hi Louise,

Sorry it’s taken me a bit to get back to you…I’d forgotten to set a reminder for this topic!

unknown-user
    Participant

Hello Audrey, I just moved from Santa Cruz (actually Felton). I am now trying to find a teacher in Alabama (wow is it tough). You are in the right area for learning Irish

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.