harpcolumn

Searching for a teacher near Santa Cruz, CA

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Teaching the Harp Searching for a teacher near Santa Cruz, CA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Audrey Nickel
    Participant

I’m a beginner on the lever harp (been teaching myself for about five months, but would really like some professional instruction to keep myself from bad habits).

louise-vickerman
    Participant

Hi Audrey, I noticed you had not gotten back any answers re. teachers in the Santa Cruz area yet… Although I live in Salt Lake City my mother in law lives in Santa Cruz (Seabright Beach area) and we go to visit her several times a year. I will actually be there this coming weekend (Sat. June 17 – Mon. June 19) so if you are interested in having me give you some advice/instruction let me know! I am a professional pedal harpist but being originally from Scotland and starting out on clarsach I am familiar with non pedal harp technique & repertoire. Email me privately for my cell# if you want to get together this weekend.

Audrey Nickel
    Participant

Hi Louise,

Sorry it’s taken me a bit to get back to you…I’d forgotten to set a reminder for this topic!

unknown-user
    Participant

Hello Audrey, I just moved from Santa Cruz (actually Felton). I am now trying to find a teacher in Alabama (wow is it tough). You are in the right area for learning Irish

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies