harpcolumn

Should I sell Titan and buy 2nd hand Ana?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Should I sell Titan and buy 2nd hand Ana?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    emmamickey
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I have been learning harp for two year and going to take Grade 5 exam next year (early June). I own Titan harp (lever gut) for a year and it still under two years of warranty. Now, a friend of mine want to sell her Ana (third hand, 40 strings) at USD3210 but without warranty. So should I keep using Titan or sell my Titan and buy her Ana?
    Any suggestion? Thanks!

P.S. I think I won’t upgrade lever harp to pedal harp in this coming 3-4 years, as I can’t afford it.

Emma,

Just curious why you would want to switch to the Ana? For the extra 2 strings? Do you like her harp better (more comfortable, sounds better, closer to pedal tension)? If it is for the extra strings alone, it is a lot of hassle, and probably won’t make much difference in your repertoire. If it is other factors, that may be a different story.

You should also consider the greater difficulty in moving it around, but that depends on what you hope to do with your harp.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.