harpcolumn

Salvi levers, please help

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Salvi levers, please help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nancy-glickman
    Participant

I’m in the process of waiting to see what type of levers i have on a Jarocho harp. I’m pretty sure they are salvi though. I may post a picture here in the near future. Anyway I called a place today and was told they will not sell the levers to someone who does not own a Salvi harp. Does anyone know where I can get these Salvi levers other than the Harp Mall. I also have the old kind of salvi levers and do not know if the new ones will work. But i’m just trying to get info right now. I was told the levers need to be replaced with the same ones that were put on. any info will help. thanks nancy

Post a picture!

What assholes. If you’re sure they are Salvi levers, I suggest you maybe find someone who owns one and use them as a middle man? Or see if you can order them direct from Salvi (i.e. Italy)?

barbara-brundage
    Participant

Why not ask Salvi US directly?

http://salviharpsinc.com

Donna O
    Participant

Nancy, I am not sure where you are located, but Lyon Healy sells Salvi levers on their website at harp.com. Not sure if they are the kind of levers you would need.

nancy-glickman
    Participant

thanks so much for each of your replies, i just called Salvi and i’m waiting for a call back. for I do not know what reason Lyon and Healy will only sell the Salvi levers if you have a Salvi harp. strange.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.