harpcolumn

Salvi Daphne 40

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Salvi Daphne 40

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

What I would like to see is a list of Salzedo’s students elsewhere, but that may be impossible to compile. Juilliard has no records that far back.

Wallace McManus appears on recordings by Charlie Parker, so he must have been in studio work and/or jazz. The list doesn’t differentiate between married and maiden names, so it is a little confusing in some cases.

piera-nanetti
    Participant

I personally know some of them:

Laura Sofia Caramellino, class of 1997 (listed Laura Ciallella, married name), a refined musician, she resides in Milan and she is the artistic director and teacher of the International Harp Workshop in Italy

Marie Pierre Langlamet, class of 1988, wonderful artist, principal harpist of the Berliner Philarmoniker

Katerina Englichova, class of 1994, excellent soloist, she resides in Prague

Valerie Muzzolini Gordon, class 1999: a very strong orchestra player, principal harpist of the Seattle Symphony

Kaori Otake, class 1995, sensitive soloist, she resides in Vancouver

Last but not least, Judy Loman, class 1956, 1957

unknown-user
    Participant

Does anyone have, or know of someone who plays a Salvi Daphne 40 pedal harp in Vancouver, BC, or surrounding area? I need to see if it would fit in my new SUV. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.