Salvi Angelica Repairman/woman Wanted

  • Keymaster
    HBrock25 on #71107


    I need help.

    Han Hsieh on #71108


    Sid Humphreys on #71109

    You can change the pedal rod yourself, but I recommend trying to find a harp regulator to do it for you. Harps, like people, can shrink as they age so you may need a slightly different size pedal rod than you may think if your harp is older. Contact Peter Wiley ( or Carl Swanson (his web page is somewhere on this site) and they can give you more info on how to do this if you can’t find someone in the area. I do have Carl’s book, “A Guide For Harpists” that walks you through it. It is intimidating which is why I recommend a professional first to do it for you while you watch, then if it happens ever again you’ll feel better about doing it yourself. You may even find a harpist in the area that has done this before and may be willing to assist, of course it would be nice to compensate them for their time!

    Katherine Denler on #71110

    I believe that Karen Gottlieb is the guild member in the SF bay area, and generally the west coast.


    Tel: (415) 386 0702

    Areas of service/travel:

    United States (San Franciso Bay Area, limited West Coast)

    She’s really, really nice to work with 🙂

    Good luck!


Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.