harpcolumn

Rock music

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Rock music

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    HBrock25
    Keymaster

I have been watching harp karaoke on You Tube and would like to know if you could tell me where I could get thesheet music for some of the rock songs for the lever harp. I want to learn to play some of my husbands favorite songs

tony-morosco
    Participant

What songs?

Dave Ice has a nice arrangement of Stairway To Heaven for Pedal Harp. I have been working on my own arrangement of it as well. There is one out there somewhere for Lever harp someone might have.

There is a great arrangement available through Sylvia Woods Harp Center of Coldplay’s Clocks which seems to be one of the most popular pop pieces played by harpists. Almost everyone I know who does Pop music plays that one.

Sylvia Woods has books of Beatles Songs and a book of music from the 60’s that includes some nice pieces like Downtown, Windy, and Let’s Get Together and some other 60’s classics.

I mostly just slightly modify piano music in a pinch, or play from fake books.

So what songs specifically are you thinking about?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics