harpcolumn

Reverie Harp by Musicmakers

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Reverie Harp by Musicmakers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Debbie Stackrow
    Participant

I am considering buying a Reverie Harp by Musicmakers to be used for

Stephanie Hinshaw
    Participant

Hi Debbie,

I’m in the process of putting together the Regency harp from Mistakes and have to say that the pieces they’ve supplied are all good quality.

Stephanie Hinshaw
    Participant

Mistakes is really Musicmakers.

Debbie Stackrow
    Participant

Thanks, Stephanie. So you are putting together the Regency–very ambitious! I will give a call to them-just wondered if anyone knew about the Reverie.

HBrock25
    Participant

I have a reverie type harp for sale. It was purchased for my. Ore in law who is in a nursing home. She wanted to have one when she heard a lady playing one. I am not sure where she bought it but she can’t tune it or play it so I said I would sell it for her. The only thing I know is it isn’t a Music Makers brand I will they to find out more info if you want. She wants to let it go to someone who really wants one and the price is very low. Let me know if you want more info.

Debbie Stackrow
    Participant

yes, I would like more information such as how old it is, the name and who manufactured it as well as a picture of it and what is included with it such as case etc. You can contact me at stackrow@att.net

kristen-ann
    Participant

Hi Debbie! Don’t know if you’ll get this, since your question about the Reverie Harp was posted 2 years ago. I love the Reverie Harp & would love someday to have one. The difference, as I understand it, is that the more expensive version is made of solid Mahogany and the less expensive version is an inexpensive wood that’s stained. I went to a harp show where Musicmakers was there with items for sale. They had both versions, and they sounded the same. They look pretty similar too, but I prefer the Mahogany just because it’s a nicer wood. Hope that helps! I wonder if you’ve gotten one. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics

Recent Replies