harpcolumn

Renting/practicing on a harp in England- August 2010

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home › Forums › Forum Archives › Professional Harpists › Renting/practicing on a harp in England- August 2010

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #149746
    r-pista
    Participant

    I’m going to be in England from the 28th of July – Aug. 19th and wondering if anyone knows of a private renter/place where I could rent a pedal harp or go to practice (besides Holywell). It doesn’t have to be everyday, I just want to be able to keep in shape a bit while I’m there. I will consider renting a harp for a week if it is not too expensive. I will be based in the Croydon/London area.
    Thanks!

    #149747

    You could go to the web site of Danielle Perrett, English harpist and teacher, and contact her for information. She has much information about harps and harpists in the London area where she frequently performs. Good luck!

    #149748
    emma-graham
    Participant

    Try contacting Geraldine at http://www.affairsoftheharp.com Scroll to the bottom of the harps for sale section and it gives some rental options. I am pretty sure she would have a short term rental option avaiable.

    #149749
    keziah-thomas
    Participant

    Hiya

    I am in Crystal Palace, near Croydon and could help. Send me an email: keziahthomas@hotmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.