harpcolumn

(Possible) harp events on TV ??

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break (Possible) harp events on TV ??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Hello! I searched to see if there was already an existing thread like this – but couldn’t find one… I apologize if I’ve duplicated someone else’s efforts…

Don’t know if this would interest you – but I thought this thread could provide a way to notify others of any (possible) harp events or symphony/orchestra performances that are coming up on tv?

I know this is a very “international” site – so if you are so kind as to post an event – please try to state the COUNTRY and TIME ZONE along with the channel etc..

This would really help me (in my hectic life) to catch harp events (or symphonies/orchestras) on tv that I normally would miss!!

Thanks for all that make postings!

Kind regards – William

unknown-user
    Participant

Thought I’d this thread off – with two possible harp events this week on tv:

1. The old re-run of the I Love Lucy show with Harpo Marx playing the harp will be shown on TVLAND (according to DishNetwork guide) at 12:30pm (noon-ish!) Eastern Standard time – in case anyone wants to tivo/record it… That’s Oct 28, 2008… Country: USA

2. Wednesday night (Oct 29, 2008) on PBS – Great Perfomances will present the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra’s Opening Gala (Doug Rioth – principal harpist). I believe the time is 9pm eastern standard time…. Country:USA

Thanks! Kind regards – William

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies