harpcolumn

Place to practice for college auditions in Philly & NYC?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Young Harpists Place to practice for college auditions in Philly & NYC?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    janie-kesselman
    Participant

My daughter Sage will be traveling with me to Philadelphia in late February to audition at Curtis & Temple, and 2/27 – 3/3 in NYC to audition at Juilliard, MSM, and Bard. Anybody in either city with a harp she can practice on? We’ll be renting a car so we can get around.

Thanks so much!

PS – Anybody know a good place to stay (perhaps with somebody with a harp?!!!) in Philadelphia?

kay-lister

Hi Janie,

I believe Saul is in that area.

Sorry, I don’t have room for guests, and I can only make practice time for my students.

eliza-morrison
    Participant

I am located west of the city of Philadelphia (about 45 minutes), but if there is still a need, she can certainly practice here. I have a quiet room available and three harps: A Lyon and Healy 23, an L&H 17 and a Venus Encore. Please feel free to email me at eliza.merton.oxford@live.com. I’d be happy to help out!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Young Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics