harpcolumn

Pit harpist needed asap

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Performing Pit harpist needed asap

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Harpist needed for “Boys from Syracuse” (7/7-7/18) & “Oklahoma!” (7/14-7-25) at the College Light Opera Company. “$150.00 a week plus room and board on Cape Cod. The beach is a 2 minute walk away and the contacts in the music theatre world would be excellent.” (This is the pay for all the orchestra members: 18 people minimum plus any additional musicians depending on the show.)

This is summerstock theater and is all college students except for the directors and producers. They are in their 47th season. Rehearsals are in the morning for one show while you perform another show at night. The College Light Opera Company is located in Falmouth, Cape Cod, MA.
    http://www.collegelightoperacompany.com/
    Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I’d be happy to put you in touch with the producers. Thanks!
    ~ Katie

Sounds like fun! I did The Fantasticks in summer stock, and it was great fun to get to know the actors, some of whom are now famous.

Thank you. The position is filled!
    Saul, it is a lot of fun. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies