column

Photo of Pierre Jamet

Home Forums Coffee Break Photo of Pierre Jamet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Could anyone suggest where I might get a good quality photo of Pierre Jamet, or possibly a photo of him at the harp?

I don’t really care to copy from other sources, although the photo in Dr. Rensch’s book is what I’m looking for.

Thank you for any possible help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s a photo of him that I took when he was 89 that has been used over and over again by both the Harp Column and the American Harp Journal. He’s not at the harp, but it’s a great picture of him. I could probably send you a copy if you wanted one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hahaha- This is Carl Swanson and I just posted the above on Sam’s computer. So it posted as his name.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hello Ann – This might be a dumb question on my part – but do you have his cd? There seems to be a nice picture of him at the harp on the front cover… Here’s a link (his cd is further down the page on this link..) Hope this helps? Kind regards William

http://www.prestoclassical.co.uk/w/57759/Maurice_Ravel_Introduction_Allegro_for_Harp_Flute_Clarinet_and_String_Quartet

unknown-user
    Participant

Not a “dumb” question at all, William! I want to have a small photo of Jamet framed as a Christmas present for my teacher. I will do a search to see if I can get the CD also.

Thank you for the suggestion. I try to get her something she’d really like. Last year I gave her gourmet anchovies, but your suggestion

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.