harpcolumn

Photo of Pierre Jamet

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Photo of Pierre Jamet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Could anyone suggest where I might get a good quality photo of Pierre Jamet, or possibly a photo of him at the harp?

I don’t really care to copy from other sources, although the photo in Dr. Rensch’s book is what I’m looking for.

Thank you for any possible help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s a photo of him that I took when he was 89 that has been used over and over again by both the Harp Column and the American Harp Journal. He’s not at the harp, but it’s a great picture of him. I could probably send you a copy if you wanted one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hahaha- This is Carl Swanson and I just posted the above on Sam’s computer. So it posted as his name.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hello Ann – This might be a dumb question on my part – but do you have his cd? There seems to be a nice picture of him at the harp on the front cover… Here’s a link (his cd is further down the page on this link..) Hope this helps? Kind regards William

http://www.prestoclassical.co.uk/w/57759/Maurice_Ravel_Introduction_Allegro_for_Harp_Flute_Clarinet_and_String_Quartet

unknown-user
    Participant

Not a “dumb” question at all, William! I want to have a small photo of Jamet framed as a Christmas present for my teacher. I will do a search to see if I can get the CD also.

Thank you for the suggestion. I try to get her something she’d really like. Last year I gave her gourmet anchovies, but your suggestion

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies