column

Pentacle..The Story of Carlos Salzedo and the Harp

Home Forums Coffee Break Pentacle..The Story of Carlos Salzedo and the Harp

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    stan-guy
    Participant

Dear Friends —

Thanks so much! Please post your review on Amazon. You’re a Stan-up guy! And, by the way, it is less than a penny a page, very high-quality paper stock, so I think it is very worth the money. Given what books run today, it is quite reasonable. And if you order two, you get free shipping. Order one for yourself

kay-lister

My harp friends gave me this for my birthday – LOVE IT!!!

Kay

sherry-lenox
    Participant

I gave a copy to my teacher as a holiday present, and of course I thumbed through before I wrapped it.

The pictures alone are worth the price of admission, but the the whole thing together is worth much more.

I can’t imagine any harpist I know who wouldn’t find it delightful.

As Saul says, go buy a couple copies.

The only single thing I’d love would be if it were available as a library bound edition- I would have purchased one for our local library on the spot.

Libraries can do their own binding if necessary, at least they used to… a trade paperback such as this is acceptable.

Thanks for the enthusiasm!

Elizabeth L
    Participant

Thanks for the info.

Jessica A
    Participant

Elizabeth, I agree.

kreig-kitts

I might order this soon. I’m almost finished with my current reading and will be getting a new title. This would be an interesting change of pace.

sherry-lenox
    Participant

Will this be made available as an eBook? (Hope that isn’t a stupid question).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.