harpcolumn

Page Content Inconsistencies

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Website Issues and Feature Requests Page Content Inconsistencies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    diane-michaels
    Spectator

I was browsing the forums and noticed that some main pages for forum categories don’t display the same content on the right side as other pages. Whereas, for instance, Website Issues‘ right-hand column features Search Forums, Forums, with a listing of each forum and then Recent Topics…, others do not. Specifically, How to Play, Wire Harps! and Group Forums don’t have Search Forums or Forums. Instead, they list Our Advertisers, Welcome and then go on to On the Forum

Kimberly Rowe
    Keymaster

Hi Diane:

We can basically choose what sidebars get displayed where. I see that for individual group forums it’s not automatically displaying the “forums” sidebar and instead it’s displaying the “main” sidebar. I’ll poke around and see if I can make that happen anytime someone starts a new group. I am open to suggestions for how to make the forum navigation the easiest for everyone!

Kim

diane-michaels
    Spectator

Hi, Kim –
    I like seeing the Search Forums and Forums in the sidebar. It’s an easy and clear way to navigate the forums.
    Thanks for everything you do!
    Diane

Kimberly Rowe
    Keymaster

Thanks Diane! Please keep suggestions coming.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies