harpcolumn

Offrande by Tournier–Question!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Repertoire Offrande by Tournier–Question!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    balfour-knight
    Participant

Well, harp friends, I am reviving an “old” thread here that some of you may find very interesting! Carl’s recent new edition of Tournier’s works solves all the problems of reading the notes where they are actually written to be played, as you can see for yourself. Thanks again, Carl!

Best to all of you,
    Balfour

balfour-knight
    Participant

By the way, Gretchen, the C Flats are not a problem for me in Carl’s new edition, ha, ha!
    Affectionately,
    Balfour

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

Ah, Balfour, it’s heartening to know it’s taken at least a hundred tries, five years, and Carl writing Cb in a book of Tournier’s music for you to understand the concept. Shall we move on to Fb:)

Carl, I received my book about a week ago and have just lightly gone through it. Excellent work and so readable. I hope you will get the overseas distribution issues resolved. It is unfortunate your book is not in pdf format since so many people like me now use an iPad.

carl-swanson
    Participant

Gretchen,

Funny you should mention that. I just found out that Carl Fischer DOES offer all of my stuff in a pdf format as a download onto an IPAD. If you go to this web site-https://www.carlfischer.com/newzik- you should be able to find it there.

Carl

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

Thank you for letting me know, Carl. I may re-order the book rather than scan it into my iPad. Vers La Source came up as a topic on FB so I will spread the word.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.