harpcolumn

Nissan Pathfinder??

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Nissan Pathfinder??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lydia-covey
    Participant

Hello,

I am ready to purchase a harp SUV this Spring.
    I had planned to get either the Toyota Highlander or Honda Pilot. But my finances are not looking so great so I’m looking for something a bit cheaper now.
    I have found a good deal on a Nissan Pathfinder (2001). Before I drive 2 hours to check it out, I thought I would first see if any one here on Harp Column transports their harp in one? Any reviews on this vehicle?
    I will be transporting a L&H semi 85.
    Any answers would be appreciated asap!!

Lydia Covey

jessica-yuen
    Participant

Nissan produces very good vehicle. I owned 5 different Nissan vehicles in the past 15 years. Recently just traded in my pathfinder for an armada. Very good to drive and maintain. I don’t know the size of your harp but my pathfinder 2006 before can lay all the seat down to completely flat back. I was transporting a big 36 strings lever harp and no problem at all. In fact, I can probably fit like 3 lever harps when the seats are down. Check if the seats fold down for 2001.

kay-lister

Lydia,

We have the Xterra and my teacher can get her Salzedo in it with no problem, so my 85 E Concertino slides in it VERY easy as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies