harpcolumn

New harp, new harp!!!!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories New harp, new harp!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,
    It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on here, maybe some of you remember me? I’ve played harp on and off for the last two years….off for the last 9 months though as I returned my rental to save up for my own harp. And the day has finally come 🙂

Last night, I got MY first harp delivered to my home and I’m beyond thrilled. It’s a L&H Prelude 40 in natural finish. It sounds gorgeous and I still can’t believe it’s mine!

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and share my excitement and show you all!

I don’t know how to upload the image though? Looks like my only option is to link an image from the internet….
    hmm…well maybe I’ll be able to figure out how to post a pic later.

Angela Biggs

There’s nothing quite like the enchantment (obsession?) that comes with a new harp. Congratulations, and ENJOY!! 😀

Andelin
    Participant

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you. I can’t wait to see a picture. 🙂 you two will spend many happy hours together.

balfour-knight
    Participant

What Andelin said! Enjoy!
    Sincerely,
    Balfour

Sherj DeSantis
    Participant

Tracey!!!!!

Such joy! Congratulations. I love the elegant look of the Preludes. My Mother was very tall and the Prelude fit her best of many lever harps. To me, it was very close to a pedal harp sound too, and I LOVED the mellow tone. Enjoy your new harp. Sherj

Sonya Wiley

Congratulations, i know you’re glad to have your own harp!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.