harpcolumn

New harp music by Gary Schocker

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Repertoire New harp music by Gary Schocker

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gretchen Cover
    Participant

Night Wind, a new harp piece written by Gary Schocker for Benjamin Creighton-Griffiths is now available. And, you can order it from Harp Column! I just did so. It is in PDF format so you can play it immediately. He also posted a 4-harp arrangement of Silent Night. There is a youtube clip of Ben playing Night Wind if you want to hear it.

Gary is giving HC a try to sell his new music. He usually publishes through a different publisher not known for harp music. Please support HC music to give composers a reason to go directly to the harpists who play their pieces.

Kimberly Rowe
    Keymaster

Thanks Gretchen, we are really excited to have some of Gary’s new pieces on Harp Column Music! In addition to the solo, we have some of his new harp duo and ensemble pieces, edited by Emily Mitchell, that I’m in the process of adding. I’ll be sending out an email announcement in the next few days. You can see all of Gary’s pieces here.

Kim

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies