harpcolumn

New Harp

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories New Harp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sonya Wiley

Things seem to be slow on the forum lately, no new harps being shown but i just got my forever harp, a Swanson La Scuola! I know you always read not to shop for a harp on Craigslist but that’s how i found it! 59 miles away; so you never know, don’t dismiss it! i’m just in heaven!

Angela Biggs

Wow, congratulations Sonya! I also found my performance harp on Craigslist. It’s a risk, but sometimes it pays off big time. Enjoy your new beauty!

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

What exciting news! Have fun with your new harp. Post a photo, too. PS/ I think the cautionary word is not to buy harps on ebay. At least with Craig’s list you can see the harp in person before you buy it. You were lucky to find a harp so near you.

Sonya Wiley

I would post a pic but i don’t see where to add a photo ; it was easy at the old site

Katia
    Participant

If you host the picture somewhere– I use tinypic.com if I feel like being lazy and don’t care if the photo is public– then you can just use the “img” tags in the toolbar at the top of the reply box and it should embed the image in your post. Or, you can just put in a link to the photo and people can click on it, too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.