harpcolumn

Need Sheet Music Download NOW!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Need Sheet Music Download NOW!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

I really need some fast sheet music help. I’ve been requested to play, “I Heard the Bells” this Sunday. I need a fast to learn, easy LEVER harp version I can purchase online download now. Any suggestions?

Alison
    Participant

By whom & which publisher ?

sherry-lenox
    Participant

This song has 2 very different melodies. One melody is in the Reader’s Digest Christmas Song Book. There should be at least one version in the Methodist or Presbyterian Hymnal. The Reader’s Digest version has chord symbols but the accompaniment as printed would not work for lever harp.

If you have been asked to play this, the person who has asked you will hopefully know which version of the melody is wanted.

barbara-brundage
    Participant

The only place I know of where you might be able to download a lever harp version would be from Mary Jean Zarrick’s website, harpmusicnow.com. She has an easy version in her popular Christmas collection

However, it costs $32 to sign up there, so I’m not at all sure it would be worth it.

Of course there are several books with printed versions, but AFAIK none of them are also available as downloads. Check folkharp.com–maybe Mary R could express one of them to you in time.

barbara-brundage
    Participant

Yes, but she specified it had to be a harp arrangement, and specifically a lever harp arrangement. There are many places to download it if that’s not an issue.

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

Thanks for the advice everyone. I found one I could download without any accidentals!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics

Recent Replies