harpcolumn

Name of noted deceased San Francisco harp technician?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Name of noted deceased San Francisco harp technician?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    eva-murphy
    Participant

<span style=”color: #3f3f3f; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, san-serif, Roboto; font-size: 13px;”>Hey I’m trying so hard to recall the name of a deceased San Francisco area pedal harp technician (male) who was a noted harpist ( also played beautiful pop standards arrangements), much noted for his skill at re-riveting the mechanisms of many pedal harps. What was his name? </span>

catherine-rogers
    Participant

Ed Nebergall was a fabulous harpist but I don’t know if he was a technician. Dale Barco was a great harp tech but I don’t know if he played. Was it either of those?

eva-murphy
    Participant

Yes! Catherine! You are so close! Thanks for jogging my memory. I believe the man’s name was Jack Nebergall!

catherine-rogers
    Participant

Of course it was Jack. How could I have made such a dumb mistake! I love his arrangements.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.