harpcolumn

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Teaching the Harp My work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Well as I promised i uploaded a harp song of mine… i will like you o judge it but don’t be too hard it is just a 3. try for this instrument. 🙂
    The song is on this link…Name is

andy-b
    Participant

Hi, Danilo:

unknown-user
    Participant

Thank you! Yes the computer don’t sound like good harp but i wanted that you lisen to melody and not to harp technice of playing… I wil make some corrections and consulte with the harpist . When i finish i will gladly send you or anybod else the score.

Thanks!

unknown-user
    Participant

That’s pretty nice. We really need more talented composers like you to write for harp.

Get back to the song, I think it works very well on lap harps which generally have a brighter and sharper sound. I personally found the rhythm

unknown-user
    Participant

Well i didn’t want to song to sound too robotic so i put a great pouses in the start and change tempo on some parts a little bit, but think you are right abou the biggining of the song,i will correct that.

Now thank for your opinion and i will send you the scores on your mail when i arrange them or more of my songs.But not now i have some mini problems to deal with and then….

unknown-user
    Participant

If anybody is still interested i updated the song and made some big corrections . . . Now it sounds more realistic and brighter.

Cheers!

john-strand
    Participant

I think it’s great that you are composing – I think your harp piece would be nice done on a lever harp and also I can hear it on a wire strung harp – I think it would be quite effective –

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.