column

My work

Home Forums Teaching the Harp My work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Well as I promised i uploaded a harp song of mine… i will like you o judge it but don’t be too hard it is just a 3. try for this instrument. 🙂
    The song is on this link…Name is

andy-b
    Participant

Hi, Danilo:

unknown-user
    Participant

Thank you! Yes the computer don’t sound like good harp but i wanted that you lisen to melody and not to harp technice of playing… I wil make some corrections and consulte with the harpist . When i finish i will gladly send you or anybod else the score.

Thanks!

unknown-user
    Participant

That’s pretty nice. We really need more talented composers like you to write for harp.

Get back to the song, I think it works very well on lap harps which generally have a brighter and sharper sound. I personally found the rhythm

unknown-user
    Participant

Well i didn’t want to song to sound too robotic so i put a great pouses in the start and change tempo on some parts a little bit, but think you are right abou the biggining of the song,i will correct that.

Now thank for your opinion and i will send you the scores on your mail when i arrange them or more of my songs.But not now i have some mini problems to deal with and then….

unknown-user
    Participant

If anybody is still interested i updated the song and made some big corrections . . . Now it sounds more realistic and brighter.

Cheers!

john-strand
    Participant

I think it’s great that you are composing – I think your harp piece would be nice done on a lever harp and also I can hear it on a wire strung harp – I think it would be quite effective –

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.