harpcolumn

My New Harp from Lyon and Healy

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories My New Harp from Lyon and Healy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ken H.
    Participant

Hi,

I just recently purchased a new harp from Lyon and Healy.

kay-lister

YAAAAAAY Ken, good for you!

tony-morosco
    Participant

Congratulations.

I have two Lyon and Healy harps. My pedal harp, but also my Folk Harp, which was the model that the Ogden replaced. I have had that harp for over 20 years and it is still going strong, and sounds amazing. People always give me compliments on the tone. Like most harps, it has sounded better as it has gotten older.

I have had nothing but good experiences dealing with Lyon and Healy.

Lynn
    Participant

Hi, Ken,

I bought my Ogden through Lyon & Healy’s CPO program a couple years ago.

diana-lincoln
    Participant

I bought an Ogden second hand ~5years old and just love it! The sound is wonderful and it fits like a glove. I just wish I had a heavy duty bag for it. The light one it comes with offers little protection and is clumsy to use. But that has nothing to do with the harp itself… the harp is awesome! I’m excited for you and hope you have many years of music making with your new Ogden.

Diana L.

Ken H.
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for all the nice replys.

gorman-jones
    Participant

Congratulations. A beautiful instrument is a gift that really keeps on giving!

Ken H.
    Participant

Hi Diana,

Did you know that you can purchase the heavy duty carry bag. Go to

http://us.harp.com/info/products/pact_show/id_19417991/

Hope this links work, if go to Lyon and healy’s website look for “harp .com” Icon.

Ken H.

MusicMom
    Participant

My 7-year old daughter just began lessons so we are renting an Ogden from Lyon and Healy. I agree that the harp is gorgeous and sounds beautiful! Working with them has been a very pleasant experience. If she sticks with lessons (fingers crossed), we’ll end up purchasing it.

Angela Biggs

Congratulations, Ken! May you play through many happy years with your new harp. 🙂

Ken H.
    Participant

Hi Angela,

Thanks for the kind sentement.

diana-lincoln
    Participant

Hi Ken ! Thanks for the reference on a case for my Ogden! I hope you’re enjoying yours as your lessons progress!

Best to you, Diana L.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.