harpcolumn

My Musicmaker Harps

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists My Musicmaker Harps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Karen Johns
    Participant

Here is a pic of my two harps- Ceriddwen is the tall slender lady on the right (Voyageur style) and the little bard on the left is Taliesin (Limerick style). Cerridwen is cherry with nylon (first 23), gut (baritone range, 5) and wound steel (bass 5). Taliesin is walnut with steel wire strings.

Karen Johns
    Participant

Here is a shot of just Taliesin for Liam…

Karen Johns
    Participant

And a closer shot of the fabulous sheen of the walnut wood that Jerry Brown of Musicmaker’s picked out for

Liam M
    Participant

Very Very Nice, And I love the tapestry behind them!

Karen Johns
    Participant

The Tree (World Tree, Ygdrassil, Tree of Life) symbol is a rosette I ordered from Musicmaker’s. They also have cross and trinity (triscele) symbols. Go to their website http://www.harpkit.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&category_code=rosette

The crosses are on clearance- so if these are what you had in mind, get ’em quick!

Hope this helps.

Brightest Blessings,

Karen

Audrey Nickel
    Participant

Very pretty!

Do you find the Voyageur sits stably on its base?

Karen Johns
    Participant

Thanks, Audrey! Actually she sits very well, even my Limerick sits nice, and he doesn’t even have feet. I even attach a harp stand to her column

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies