harpcolumn

my harp week-end and the harp models I tried

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists my harp week-end and the harp models I tried

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Hallo evryone,
    I’m back from a harp stage in Italy with my teacher and her otrher students, what a great harp week-end I had! I think I played really bad (and I guess the 33-35 degrees outside must have had something to do with it…), but it doesn’t matter, I came back with a lot of new stuff to work on, think about, ecc…I really love these kind of things! Everyone was so willing to shere experience, music…And I think my teacher is unique, she’s really a good, good teacher who gives a lot to her students, she can put 6 students with different backgrounds and different levels of harp playing and just get the best out of everyone, I tried a similar thing (althogh short, a morning and not two days) with another teacher once and it was a whole different thing… I think she has a gift!
    About the harps, I could try a new camac harp, which is not yet for sale. It was called Bardique and it was very much like the Ravenna 26 (but has 27 strings) in size and weight.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.