harpcolumn

My compositions for harp

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists My compositions for harp

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Hello everybody!!!

I posted before some of my works for harp here to see the reactions. And now i have a new song and i will like that you hear it and tell me what you think.
    (still)I am not a pro in composing and playing(i don’t play harp) but i think it is fine work…

My songs you can find here

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=623096&content=music

any comments are welcome . . .

Thanks!!!

Kelly R
    Participant

I think your composition is really beautiful  🙂

Kelly R
    Participant

It has that sad but beautiful quality that I always fall for 🙂  You are extremely talented!

paul-wren
    Participant

Very nice work. Have you ever had a harpist actually play any of them? Nice computer reproduction of the harp too.

unknown-user
    Participant

Well sadly nobody jet play this. Usually I all my work do on the computer,midi… So if anybody want to play this

kay-lister

OK – I can’t get there.

paul-wren
    Participant

I just copied and pasted the link in the address bar of my browser. Are you getting an error?

unknown-user
    Participant

Fortunately, there are a number of programs that can convert midi into a score (Sibelius, Finale, etc).

unknown-user
    Participant

Just copy the link in the browser… But if you have a problem i will send the mp3 on your mail if you want…
    Anyway if you want to download the song you can use this as a log in on soundclick
    email: danilo@freemail.sk
    pass: guest

unknown-user
    Participant

Well i will send you the midi on the mail soon… Anyway i did convert some of my midis into scores but this time i want some with more experiences and knowledge of harp writing and playing to help me. To see if everything is by the rules and fully playable…. if not, to little correct it how much is needed…
    Thanks and i’ll write soon … .

Fearghal McCartan
    Participant

Hi,

unknown-user
    Participant

Well Thank you, i appreciate your positive feedback!!! At the moment i don’t have any scores of my work but i am working on that and it will be done in near future… Surely you will get my permission for playing them or anybody else who want to play…

I wish to Thank everybody

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics