harpcolumn

My Blog from The Harp Gathering

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break My Blog from The Harp Gathering

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

For those of you who are attending, or those who would like to know that the Harp Gathering is like, you might enjoy my blog at my MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/453229276

I’ve updated it every few hours since The Gathering began with my thoughts on the facilities, the workshops, and the performances.

The blog is on the left side of the page. You may have to scroll down a little to see it.

I hope you enjoy reading about my experience. All I’ll say here is that I am having the time of my life, and will return in 2010.

mary-savard
    Participant

Hi Pat:

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

Hi Mary!

It was so great taking with you at the concert.

Tim’s Storm King is a great looking harp. I didn’t try all the harps because I’ve already put a deposit on a Webster harp – but I was sorely tempted! I did manage to buy some sheet music and have been playing it today.

There’s no question that I will be going back in 2010. I have the pre-registration sheet which I will probably send in next week. I’ll try to remember to post here before I go so that we can try to get together.

Thanks for your kind words about my blog. I’m currently writing an article for Denise Grupp-Verbon about The Harp Gathering, that we are going to send into the Folk Harp Journal. I’ll let everyone know if it gets published.

mary-savard
    Participant

Hi Pat:

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

Yes, that person did buy the Cecilia. I saw her writing the check, so I went over to Bill and asked him. I’m getting a McFall from him. He has so many orders that he hasn’t been able to start it yet.

As I was walking to my car, Bill was driving off. He stopped to talk to me and he was all smiles. Like all of us, I think Kim Robertson’s performance charmed him, and the whole event was great. His only “downer” was that he didn’t have time to go to the workshops because he needed to stay around the Exhibit Hall. He said that next year he would bring a helper!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies