column

Music Maker’s Voyageur Harp

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Music Maker’s Voyageur Harp

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

I’ve been thinking about getting a mid-size (maybe between 30 and 34 string)

unknown-user
    Participant

I’ve never heard of that model, so I went to the web-site.

fay-marie-reinhardt
    Participant

We have just finished building a Music Maker’s Voyageur harp and are very pleased with it. I have no experience of other lever harps but until last year I did own a Salvi Orchestra harp. I

unknown-user
    Participant

Thanks you guys so much! -Aubrey

unknown-user
    Participant

I have no experience with the Voyageur but I do have experience with Musicmaker.

Wow you did a beautiful job on that harp.

June

Karen Johns
    Participant

I have a Voyageur that I built and I love it! I also have a wire-strung Limerick as well, in addition to a 66-string redwood hammered dulcimer from Musicmaker’s, both built from kits. I purchased the performance set strings for my Voyageur, and am in the process of installing Truitt levers on both harps (I highly recommend these levers). I know this is an old thread but I just had to comment on the quality of this harp model. The sound is ethereal, even at only 11/2 years old! Can’t wait to experience the tone after the soundbox has fully finished its “belly-up” process! I am an avid amateur folk harper and this is as good as it gets for me. Really don’t have the desire (as many harpers seem to) to move on to a pedal harp. Musicmaker’s has fulfilled my musical dreams, and they are wonderful people to work with, always there to answer any questions. Couldn’t ask for better service or a better harp for the price!

Regards,

Karen

Aubrey, A good friend in Costa Rica ordered

harp guy
    Participant

I own one of the Music Maker’s “Studio” harps. It was discontinued a few years ago, but it is still a great harp.

Karen Johns
    Participant

I know this is an old thread, but I finally got around to posting a somewhat decent soundclip of my harp on YouTube (notice I didn’t say video clip, the visual quality is

harpglo-jean
    Participant

….That was lovely! and I have never heard a Music Maker’s Harp before, and the tone on this one was beautiful….well done!

Minnesota Harpist
    Participant

What a treat.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.