harpcolumn

more never-before-published pieces by Marcel Tournier!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Repertoire more never-before-published pieces by Marcel Tournier!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Hello all!

The 2nd volume of Marcel Tournier– Intermediate Pieces for Solo Harp has just been released! Carl Swanson and Catherine Michel are the editors. So exciting! You can learn more about Volume 2 here: https://www.swansonharp.com/marcel-tournier-vol-2-intermediate-pieces-for-solo-harp

balfour-knight
    Participant

Thank you, Jerusha! I just noticed this thread. Carl’s books are always the best! I will have to listen to the samples of the new pieces. So far, all of them have been lovely, and great sight-reading material. I can’t believe that these beauties were not published during Tournier’s lifetime. They are invaluable to harp students, and should prove to be very popular with harp teachers!

Harp Hugs and best wishes,
    Balfour

carl-swanson
    Participant

Thank you so much Jerusha and Balfour. Very kind words. These pieces are such a surprise and revelation. Who knew that there could be so many pieces by Tournier that had never been published? Everyone who hears them tells me that they love them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies