harpcolumn

MIDI harp (pedal) use

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists MIDI harp (pedal) use

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eva-murphy
    Participant

I have seen the MIDI harp and the acoustic-to-electric/MIDI harp conversions offered on David Kortier’s website (both pedal and lever versions). I see that Camac has produced two MIDI harps, but they are apparently prototypes, not yet in general production. I have also seen a couple of people in other countries posting videos of trying to use MIDI applications with their electric harp-playing, but mostly in a non-performance setting/capacity. Anyone out there using MIDI harp with gigging and/or recording? Please tell me about ways you are using it. I am not referring to just playing an electric harp….I am interested in hearing about MIDI, especially MIDI pedal harping.

Alison
    Participant

A pity you weren’t in London last night, it was a real treat to see and listen to the effects with the first production model (in black) , Jakez and Sioned playing and Domonic alongside in the composer/technology seat.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.