Merry Christmas to you all

mr-s on #146787

Merry Christmas to you all my friends and to all the users of the column.

Participant
    Jerusha Amado on #146788

Basel,

I was just thinking about you a few days ago, wondering how you are!

Merry Christmas to you also!

Jerusha

mr-s on #146789

Hello Jerusha do you have facebook? If you have add me there.

Participant
    jessica-wolff on #146790

The same to you and to everybody else!

Participant
    Elizabeth Volpé Bligh on #146791

That is very generous of you, knowing what you are going through! Hopefully, you will have a Merry Christmas next year and Syria will be at peace.

mr-s on #146792

Thank you Dear Elizabeth for your wishes, it’s really a long, hard and harmful process .

mr-s on #146793

Any way being you all happy makes me happy too .

Participant
    unknown-user on #146794

Hello Basel – a very Merry Christmas to you – my wish for you is that your New Year will see some solutions to the problems and danger that you are facing every day in your country – in the meantime, please know that we are thinking about you often and trusting that you will stay safe.

Best to you, my friend,
    John

Participant
    sherry-lenox on #146795

Basel, are you able to post on YouTube? I would love to hear you play! I hope your harp dreams are coming true as we approach the New Year!

Sherry L.

mr-s on #146796

Hi Sherry of course in this time i am unable to post anything on you tube , I live in fear and don’t touch the harp that much, plus the internet speed in this period here is very slow scarcely I can open the pages and I am not sure that my situation here will be better in 2012, I wish to post a video but not in this time, I am unable to go for an audition to our orchestra in the capital as the situation in my city is not good at all .

mr-s on #146797

Dear John thank you so much for your wishes wish you a very happy times, I am wondering if you use facebook so I can add you and chat there when it will be possible. MERRY CHRISTMAS .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.